Does Your Interior Painter Have an Eye for the Details?
We recently discussed in another article how you can identify a painting contractor who is worthy of your trust. After all, interior painting especially is a close and personal process, and you need to feel comfortable with the painter (or team) that is working within the spaces you call home.
One way that you can know you’ve found a painter who takes your trust seriously is when they display a close attention to detail. And, not just in regard to their painting procedures, but also in regard to how they care for and protect your home.
To show you exactly what we mean, let’s take a closer look at our interior painting protocol.
Quality Interior Painting – Protecting Your Nashville Home
Our steps include the following:
- Floor Protection – We strategically place hallway runners and drop cloths to protect your floors and carpets from our in-and-out foot traffic.
- Vacuuming and Inspection – We always lay paper around the perimeter of the room (in addition to drop cloths), taping it securely in place. But first, we vacuum and inspect the flooring, just to make sure that we notice any bits of damage or flecks of paint that pre-date us. That way you are on the same page as our team when it comes to post-work inspections.
- Dust Your Baseboards – Don’t take it personally! Even the cleanest of homes gather dust along the top edge of the baseboards. Because this will interfere with our painting, we carefully remove this dust before we get rolling (and brushing).
- Bag the Hardware – We organize and store all hardware, including switch plate covers, outlet covers, door stoppers, knobs, etc…
- Drywall Repairs – We don’t believe in minimal prep, but rather closely search for hairline cracks, caulk separation, wall dents, air gaps, and more. After all repairs are made, we sand the surfaces again, then vacuum to collect any dust.
- Painting – Methodical, skillful work with quality tools and products is what you can expect during every project, large or small. We don’t want your surfaces to just look refreshed, but truly better than new.
- Cleanup – This includes a careful cleaning process, vacuuming, and clearly-labeling the leftover products. Everything will be just as we found it, minus the incredible new paint, of course.
Nash Painting – Your Interior Painting Experts
Painting is our passion, and we let that shine through every detail. Contact us today to begin discussing your interior painting goals!