Central Franklin Elegance: A Dual-Tone Masterpiece
Central Franklin, the heart of historical charm, boasts homes that are the epitome of sophistication and timeless beauty. Nestled within Harpeth Meadows of Franklin, a residence has recently witnessed an elegant transformation that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Chosen Color:
SW 6258 Tricorn Black Semi gloss,
Pure White SW 7005 Semi Gloss,
Pure White SW 7005 Egg Shell
- City: Franklin
- County: Williamson
- Neighborhood: Central Franklin in Harpeth Meadows Subdivision
- Paint Brand Used: Sherwin Williams Cashmere
- Scope of Work: Painted Stairwell, 2 Walls & Ceiling, Upper Landing, Rooms and Bathroom
Color Palette Exploration:
Tricorn Black SW 6258: A timeless, deep black that brings depth and drama. This shade is bold, commanding attention yet exuding elegance. Perfect for creating strong visual contrast and adding an air of sophistication.
Pure White SW 7005: A classic, pristine white that provides a clean backdrop, allowing other colors to pop and spaces to feel airy and expansive. Versatile in its application, the semi-gloss finish offers a subtle sheen, while the eggshell finish gives a soft, velvety touch.
- Stairwell: This pivotal space connecting home levels features two walls and a ceiling painted in the compelling Tricorn Black. This choice elevates the stairwell, turning it into a striking architectural feature of the home.
- Upper Landing: Drenched in Pure White with a semi-gloss finish, the landing now exudes a sense of openness and brightness.
- Room: Painted in Pure White eggshell, the room feels spacious, inviting, and warm, making it a serene space for relaxation.
- Bathroom: The semi-gloss finish of Pure White in the bathroom ensures easy maintenance while also reflecting light, making the space appear larger and more luminous.